If you’re a survivor of sexual abuse, there is hope, and you have a future. Our sexual abuse lawyers in San Francisco can help you get justice and compensation for what you went through.
Our personal injury lawyers in San Francisco at Arias Sanguinetti | Trial Lawyers are ready to fight for you and your rights. We can help you financially but also provide emotional support along the way.
What Kind of Cases Can a San Francisco Sexual Abuse Attorney Help With?
Our team has over 200 years of combined experience, and we’ve been helping survivors since the 1980s. In our time, we’ve handled several types of sexual abuse situations for our clients. Some examples of sexual abuse cases we’ve handled include:
- Catholic clergy sexual abuse: When priests take advantage of their power, our team will be there to help you. We’ve held several priests accountable for their actions.
- Coaches and teacher sex crimes: You should feel safe in school, so when a coach or teacher you trust takes advantage of you, it’s confusing. We can help you get compensation and get you access to the care you need to get back on track..
- Boy Scouts sexual abuse: Being a part of the Boy Scouts is an honor. But when leaders take advantage of children, our team can step in.
- Medical sexual abuse: We can help survivors of sexual abuse or misconduct committed by medical professionals during the course of treatment.
- Foster parent sexual abuse: If you have experienced sexual abuse while under the care of foster parents, our team can help you seek justice and compensation for the harm you suffered.
- Correctional officer abuse: We can support you if you have been subjected to sexual abuse or misconduct by correctional officers while in prison or detention, advocate for your rights, and hold the responsible parties accountable.
We’ve Recovered Over
One Billion Dollars For Our Clients
How Can Our Law Firm Help You as a Survivor?
Our attorneys can help you through the legal process after you’ve experienced sexual abuse. Here are a few ways we can help:
Legal Guidance and Support
We understand the sensitive nature of sexual abuse cases and are committed to providing you with compassionate legal guidance and support. Our team at Arias Sanguinetti | Trial Lawyers will help you understand important laws such as the California Child Victims Act.
The Act gives you a longer time to file as a survivor. You can file a civil lawsuit up until the age of 40 or within five years of discovering the psychological injuries you’ve suffered from the abuse. This Act also expands the ability to recover treble (triple) damages if we can prove that the defendant tried to cover up the abuse.
Recognizing the profound emotional impact of sexual abuse, our team will create a safe and supportive environment for you. We will treat you with empathy, respect, and confidentiality. We prioritize your emotional well-being throughout the legal journey, ensuring that you feel heard, validated, and supported throughout the process.
Pursuit of Compensation
One of the key objectives of our law firm is to help you pursue compensation for the damages you have suffered due to the sexual abuse. We work to seek damages on your behalf, which may include reimbursement for medical expenses, therapy costs, loss of income, pain and suffering, and other losses resulting from the abuse.
Our team’s goal is to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve to aid in your healing and recovery.
San Francisco Sexual Abuse Lawyer Near Me 310-844-9696
How Much does It Cost to Hire a Sexual Abuse Lawyer?
Our law firm understands the urgency of getting legal help after you’ve been sexually abused. When you work with our team, we don’t charge you any up-front fees. This is because we work on a contingency fee basis.
By basing our services on this model, we make sure that you can afford to get legal help and that you aren’t hindered by your financial situation. If we are successful with your case, then we will take a percentage of your settlement to cover our costs. That way, you don’t have to worry about any out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact Us If You’re a Survivor of Sexual Abuse in San Francisco
Our Sexual abuse lawyer in San Francisco will stand by your side no matter what. At Arias Sanguinetti | Trial Lawyers, we believe you, and we’re ready to prove it to the guilty parties and even a judge or jury.
Contact us today for a free consultation.