Christopher A.J. Swift
Christopher Swift is a senior associate attorney at Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Team, LLP, practicing in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, class actions, and mass tort litigation. Prior to joining the law firm, Chris practiced in the areas of consumer finance, medical malpractice, and professional negligence for 15 years, handling cases from inception through trial.
Mr. Swift graduated from the University of California, San Diego with a B.S. in psychology in 2002. In 2006, Chris earned his J.D. from California Western School of Law. He was admitted to the California state bar in 2006 and the Nevada state bar in 2008.
Awards and Honors:
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014-2020)
- Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine (2018)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Consumer Attorneys Associations of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member
- Nevada Justice Association (NJA), Member