Andrea Grass received a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm., with great distinction) from Concordia University, John Molson School of Business and a Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) and a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) from McGill University. Andrea was called to four bars: (New York), (Quebec), (Ontario), and (California). Ms. Grass’ practice is devoted primarily to plaintiff’s class action work (consumer protection, antitrust, drug, and product liability). Ms. Grass has appeared numerous times before the Quebec Court of Appeal, the Superior Court of Quebec, and the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Prior to devoting her practice to plaintiff’s class action work, Andrea worked as an intern at the Capital Post Conviction Project of Louisiana in New Orleans, Louisiana, where she represented death-sentenced inmates in post-conviction proceedings after their direct appeals had been affirmed.
Ms. Grass holds a Civil Litigation Skills Certificate and an Alternative Dispute Resolution Skills Certificate from the Advocates’ Society.
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governor for Quebec (2018-2019)
- American Association for Justice, State Delegate for Quebec (2017-2019)
- The American Bar Association
- The New York Bar Association
- The California Bar Association
- The County of Carleton Law Association
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Advocates’ Society
- The American Association for Justice