Los Angeles Bus Accident Lawyer
The California Grape Vine (the term used to describe the 5 Freeway which stretches the full length of the state north to south) sees hundreds of heavy load trucks on a daily basis. As a result, California has an extremely high number of trucking accidents, more so than any other state in the country. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, 4,889 trucks and buses were involved in fatal crashes in 2017 nationwide, up 9% from 2016 and up 42% from 2009. Many of those crashes occurred in California, and most of those along the 5 Freeway.
These truck and bus accidents are deadly, especially if they involve passenger vehicles. The size, weight and speed of a semi-truck with a trailer attached makes it deadly should it get into an accident with another vehicle or another truck. In addition, bus accidents, ranging from school bus collisions to tour bus incidents can alter the life or lives of everyone involved.
For the victims of any bus accident, it’s absolutely necessary to have a skilled attorney who understands all the issues involved in litigating such an accident.
Without a top-notch bus accident attorney, those who have been injured in an accident will struggle to get justice
Issues of insurance, potential road defects, drunk, distracted or tired drivers, speed limits, the maintenance of the bus and so forth all have to be examined, discovered and investigated. Without a top-notch bus accident attorney, those who have been injured in an accident will struggle to get the justice they need to pay medical bills and take care of their families.
Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos LLP has a long history of handling bus crash cases across the nation including dozens of bus crash cases involving various types of buses, such as:
- Tour bus
- Chartered bus
- Casino bus
- City bus
- Greyhound bus
- Party bus
- School bus
ASWT’s extensive experience handling bus crash cases:
- More than 100 truck and bus crash cases handled across the nation over the last 30 years
- Numerous seven-figure verdicts and settlements
- Our attorneys have represented as many as 27 passengers in a single crash
- Extensive experience with complex choice of law and difficult insurance coverage issues
- Leadership in the Trucking Litigation Group and Bus Litigation Group with the American Association for Justice
- Succeeded in getting U.S. jurisdiction in foreign crashes (England and Mexico)
- International grass-roots safety campaign to move the fuel tank to a safer location on school buses
At Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos LLP, our Los Angeles bus accident attorneys have litigated countless bus accident and bus accident cases and can provide advice and counsel to anyone who has been involved in, injured in or been impacted by a bus crash.
For more information, please contact us at 310-844-9696.