Las Vegas Car Accident Lawyer
Thousands of car accidents take place across the United States each year, leading to a total of 6.75 million car accidents reported annually. While most people consider themselves to be reasonably safe in their driving habits, this staggering statistic proves that no matter how safe a driver may be, other drivers’ negligence may result in a deadly car accident. If you or a loved one is injured in a car accident, you may be owed financial compensation for your losses. Partner with a Las Vegas car accident attorney to get help building a strong claim.
Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos, LLP is a skilled team of Las Vegas car accident lawyers helping their clients get their lives back on track. While our clients recover from their injuries, we help them build a strong claim in hopes of recovering the financial compensation that they may be owed. Our skilled attorneys understand that this may be a difficult time for victims, which is why we are proud to provide them with personalized care and dedicated representation. With over 35 years of experience, our award-winning legal team is ready to help you seek the justice you deserve for the losses you have suffered.
Steps You Should Take After a Car Accident
The moment following a car accident may be highly stressful for victims. As you recover from the shock of what has occurred, the following steps are crucial to ensuring your safety and well being:
- Call emergency services: It is vital to you and any other victims involved that emergency services are called to the accident scene immediately. Police should be involved so that an accident report is filed, and having an ambulance present is crucial to anyone who may have sustained injuries.
- Check for injuries: Check yourself and any passengers for injuries.
- Get proof: Take photos and videos of the car accident scene, any property damage, and any visible injuries.
- Get witness statements: If witnesses approach you, ask if they would be comfortable providing you with a short statement and contact information.
- Get driver information: Get the contact and insurance information from the other driver, but remember not to discuss fault with them.
- Give your statement: It is important that you give your statement for the police report and ask how to obtain a copy of the finished report.
- Seek medical attention: Even if you do not feel injured immediately after the accident, the shock of what has occurred may stop you from feeling symptoms. You should seek medical attention to ensure you do not need further care for any injuries.
In addition to these steps, you should partner with an experienced car accident injury lawyer as soon as possible to begin the process of filing your accident claim.
Common Types of Las Vegas Car Accidents
Car accidents occur every day due to negligent drivers. While there are many types of car accidents, some of the most commonly occurring include:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- T-bone or intersectional collisions
- Ride-share collisions
If you have been injured in any type of car accident that was a direct result of another person’s negligence behind the wheel, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries.
Common Injuries Suffered by Las Vegas Car Accident Victims
Car accidents can be highly damaging for the victims involved. Car accident injuries may range from minor to severe, but some of the most commonly-suffered injuries include:
- Head injuries or traumatic brain injuries
- Back, neck, or spine injuries
- Cuts or lacerations
- Broken or fractured bones
- Loss of limbs
- Blindness or deafness
- Internal bleeding
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
While many people assume that injuries only entail a physical ailment, car accident victims may collect compensation for physical, psychological, and emotional injuries they have suffered due to the at-fault driver’s negligence.
Damages You May Be Eligible For After a Car Accident
When a negligent person causes an individual to be injured in a car accident, the victim may be eligible to collect the following financial compensation in the form of damages:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
Our knowledgeable team of car accident lawyers has the experience to help you understand what damages you may be eligible to collect based on your claim.
Partner With a Las Vegas Car Accident Attorney
Being the victim of a car accident may leave you highly stressed and even frightened as you try to understand your next steps. As you recover from your injuries, our skilled car accident lawyers will help you build a strong claim as you pursue justice for the losses you have suffered.
Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Torrijos, LLP is a team of skilled car accident attorneys helping clients in Las Vegas, Nevada. With over 35 years of experience, our legal team has the knowledge it takes to help our clients build a strong car accident claim. We are proud to provide our clients with the dedicated and award-winning representation they deserve. For a free consultation, contact us here or call (310) 844-9696.