Mr. Orenstein’s practice is devoted primarily to plaintiff’s class action work. He has experience with virtually all aspects of class action litigation. He is the lead counsel in multiple national and provincial class actions. Mr. Orenstein has appeared numerous times before the Quebec Court of Appeal, the Superior Court of Quebec, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Quebec Court, the Quebec Labour Relations Commission and Arbitration Boards.
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governor for Quebec
- Quebec Bar Association, Consumer Protection Committee
- Mount Sinai Hospital Board of Trustees, Director
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Advocates’ Society
- The American Association for Justice
- Melvin M. Belli Society
- Community Legal Education Ontario, Content Committee Member
- County of Carleton Law Association, Membership Committee
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker at the Barreau du Quebec National Conference on Class Actions – Recent Developments in Quebec, in Canada and in the U.S.
- Speaker of the Quebec Bar Association CLE course “You be the Judge I, Lesson 2: Finder’s Keepers”
- Speaker of the Quebec Bar Association CLE course “You be the Judge II, Lesson 6: The Do-Gooder”