Arnold C. Wang
Arnold C. Wang is a partner of Arias Sanguinetti Wang & Team LLP. The focus of Mr. Wang’s practice is class actions, toxic tort, personal injury cases, and employment matters. He has served as class counsel in state and federal courts and has obtained multi-million-dollar settlements in numerous cases. Mr. Wang has been named a California Super Lawyer multiple times.
Mr. Wang graduated cum laude from UCLA, receiving Bachelor of Arts degrees in both East Asian Studies and Economics. He received his Juris Doctor degree and a certificate in dispute resolution from Pepperdine University – School of Law. Mr. Wang was admitted into the California state bar in 1999.
Mr. Wang is an active volunteer in the community and has been a public speaker for more than twenty years. He is a Charter Director and the 2021-2022 President of the Temple City Centennial Lions Club.
- American Bar Association (ABA) Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Member
- Consumer Attorneys of the Year – CAOC (2021)
- Southern California Super Lawyers – Super Lawyers (2015 – 2017, 2019-2023)
- 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers – Lawdragon (2022)
- Best Lawyers in America (2020 – 2022)
- Lawyers of Distinction (2018-2020)
- Top Attorneys in Southern California – Los Angeles Magazine